Tampere City Public Transport provides GTFS feed for the Tampere City buses. GTFS file is published through ITS Factory data service.
Dataset includes according to GTFS specification:
- agency.txt - Required - Transit agency that provides the data in this feed: Tampereen joukkoliikenne.
- stops.txt - Required Individual locations where vehicles pick up or drop off passengers.
- routes.txt - Required - Transit routes. A route is a group of trips that are displayed to riders as a single service.
- trips.txt - Required - Trips for each route. A trip is a sequence of two or more stops that occurs at specific time.
- stop_times.txt - Required - Times that a vehicle arrives at and departs from individual stops for each trip.
- calendar.txt - Required - Dates for service IDs using a weekly schedule. Specify when service starts and ends, as well as days of the week where service is available.
- calendar_dates.txt - Optional - Exceptions for the service IDs defined in the calendar.txt file. If calendar_dates.txt includes ALL dates of service, this file may be specified instead of calendar.txt.
- shapes.txt - Optional - Rules for drawing lines on a map to represent a transit organization's routes.
These GTFS data are not available in Tampere: * fare_attributes.txt - Optional - Fare information for a transit organization's routes. * fare_rules.txt - Optional - Rules for applying fare information for a transit organization's routes. * frequencies.txt - Optional - Headway (time between trips) for routes with variable frequency of service. * transfers.txt - Optional - Rules for making connections at transfer points between routes. * feed_info.txt - Optional - Additional information about the feed itself, including publisher, version, and expiration information.
More info on GTFS-standard: https://developers.google.com/transit/gtfs/reference